SALTED CARAMEL BUDINO
- In small bowl whisk together 1/2 C. milk & cornstarch until smooth. Set aside.
- In saucepan add the remainder of milk, until it comes to a simmer. Set aside.
- Combine brown sugar & water in sauce pan. Bring to boil, until it reaches 215 F.
- In seperate bowl, whisk together eddyolks, hot milk, add cornstarch mixture.
- Slowly add the brown sugar mixture to egg/milk mixture.
- Cook over heat for 3-5 minutes until it thickens.
- Remove from heat, add vanilla, rum, & salt.
- Pour into desired cups (1/2C) refrigerate for 3-5 hours.